Here are just a few of my favorite Bozeman area wedding vendors!
The following Bozeman wedding venues are some of my favorites in the area. I’ve shot photos at all of them, and if you need any further recommendations or have questions about any of them and photo shoot opportunities, please don’t hesitate to contact me today!
- Big Yellow Barn – Built in 1917 for use with draft horses, the Big Yellow Barn is a local landmark. Situated seven miles north of Bozeman on Springhill Road, the barn is visible for miles. While still sticking close to its agricultural roots, the barn has been renovated to be the perfect venue for your event—whether you want to take advantage of the warm sunshine on the west side of the barn, run in the green expanse or enjoy the majestic views of the Bridger Mountains.
- Gallatin River Hideaway – The Gallatin River Hideaway is located on an 88 acre ranch that has been developed into a very unique venue, either for weddings, receptions, or other events. The Hideaway is remote, yet still close to town and other amenities for your guests to enjoy. They boast full-service facilities to make your Hideaway Wedding everything you dreamed it would be!
- Lone Peak Pavilion – The Lone Peak Pavilion, offered only in the summer, is an outdoor tent that offers 3,600 square feet of space at the world-famous Big Sky Resort
- Sacajewea Hotel – Brought back to life in 2010, this Historic Gem is celebrating her 106th year in Grand Style. From top to bottom, they have made every effort to ensure a comfortable and unique experience for all of their guests. Whether you’re there for the afternoon or a week, and especially for special events like weddings, you will be welcomed by the staff and made to feel like family.
- Springhill Pavilion – You can feel the ambiance that inspired Robert Redford to film one of the most romantic scenes in “The Horse Whisperer.” Sweeping views that define Big Sky Country stretch out in front of you while the dramatic & awe inspiring Ross Peak rises behind to frame a spectacular setting for the perfect Montana wedding. Like no other venue, the historic Springhill Pavilion offers a combination of views, history, and character that will leave you and your guests breathless.
- Le Petit Chateau – The old French medieval atmosphere truly makes this one of the most unique Montana wedding venues! The grounds are located in a river bottom next to lovely Hyalite Creek, with conversation areas and flower gardens set among towering cottonwood trees. A variety of birds, deer, fox and other wildlife frequent the area due to its natural setting. In the pavilion, French doors open to quaint patios leading to ample grassy open space with flowering trees and flower beds, creating one of Montana’s most beautiful wedding sites.
- Rockin TJ Ranch – Kindle romance at the Rockin’ TJ Ranch Montana Weddings, Special Events And Catering, when you marry under the open Montana skies. They offer a pristine and beautiful venue, set against the backdrop of the Bridger Mountains. The lush lawns, towering cottonwoods, and incredible view provide the perfect setting for an unforgettable wedding. Then, bring it all inside the great hall for a fantastic dining experience. With an incredible array of fine dining options, and a versatile space for decorating, the great hall provides the perfect place to celebrate your marriage.
I’ve worked with these Bozeman florists, and can happily recommend either of them to help make your wedding beautiful:
- Budget Bouquet – Full service florist open since 2010. They are an expert florist for the Bride on the budget. In 2015 alone Budget Bouquet served 200+ weddings in Southwest Montana. With 40 years combined design experience our designers pride themselves on their stunning floral creations. They love weddings and work hard to create a one of a kind experience and a product that is unbeatable in quality, price, and service.
- Labellum – Labellum exhibits an innovative approach to floral design, while preserving the natural elegance of every flower. With artistry and imagination, each and every arrangement is as unique as their customers.
Picking the right DJ is one of the most important parts of planning a wedding. Here are a couple local Bozeman DJs I’ve had the pleasure of working with:
- Bozeman DJ – We’ve all been to a party or wedding in Bozeman Montana where the DJ was predictable—and maybe just a little bit cheesy, right? Not so with Bozeman DJ Entertainment. You’ll find they do things a little differently because DJing is a passion of theirs and not just a summer or seasonal job.
- Joe’s DJ Service – When searching for a DJ service experience is a major component in guaranteeing you will get the party you are looking for. With over 2000 weddings as a company, there are not many situations they haven’t seen at a wedding. Whether it’s an intimate private home with only 30 people or a rocking 600 person outdoor celebration, Joe’s DJ Services has done it all.